~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Saturday, January 07, 2006

First week of 2006

Busy week for me at work..

Yea... My company changed our employees' badges..

This is the old one.. Lots of weird spaces in this pic cos i need to protect my interests by covering the company logo and my info..



New Badge.. I love my photo.. too bad i cant have its soft copy cos it is deleted liao.. Once again, covered the company name and logo liao.. Dont ask me why got singapore flag.. it's the management idea..Weirdos..



I am feeling very much like what Calvin is feeling in the below strip (i know it is hard to read it here so click the link ba..) recently... Bored to tears at home..... I must go out tomorrow liao. Think i will probably be coming up with a post on my 2006 resolutions... next week ba... heehee


*Pic stolen shamelessly from Calvin and hobbes comic strip webby

Random Thoughts: I wonder if i would meet with the emergency drill tomorrow or not... it will be fun..

7 Comments:

  • You new picture look much better.

    How long ago was the old photo taken?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:32 AM  

  • Jay Daddy:*Cheese (with a ya sign)
    Actually only 1 year ago ba.. If you looked carefully, there's not much difference in the face.. Maybe cos the pic is cut smaller with no space around my head, so looked fugly.. heehee

    Another reason probably is that it is an auntie who took the first pic (those photo-developing shops, $6 for 4 passport-sized photo), while it is a cutie guy who took the second one (we paid for him to come to help the whole company take pics..).. More pro ba..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 10:16 AM  

  • The photo auntie is evurl.

    Shoot your cheeks until so chubby chubby. :(

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:54 AM  

  • Jay Daddy: Konica (with a ya sign).. I very guai hor..

    Yeah the auntie is evil but it is not konica shop leh.. think is kodak.. haha

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 1:47 PM  

  • woah.. nice badge...

    somemore got flag... :-D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:57 PM  

  • the photo of both card looked some sort the same expression but it seems you're more happy in the 2nd (new) one..maybe due to the photographer ba..

    but the new card was so big...guess only can hang on neck!

    By Blogger chartao, at 10:58 AM  

  • Jazz: Yes, that weird flag down there..

    Leonard: Or maybe it is the guy's skills are way better than that auntie... haha

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home