~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Shopping Sunday

Met Jane to go to a hairdresser's place to do haircut cos now most salons had increased prices due to CNY. I was on my way to Jane's place when i saw a cute Caucasian on the bus.. He looked so cute cos he seemed to be at a loss of where he is at.. He was looking left and right and searching for the map to take a look.. I wonder one day when i am a tourist in some countries, will i be the same like him, looking so lost and adorable.. Anyway, from his attire, i figure he is probably thinking of going to Bt Timah hill for a trek (i may be wrong).. if he is, then he is definitely on the wrong bus.. Anyway, he alighted at the bus-stop opposite Railway mall when he realised he is lost.. Hmm.. at least my eyes got satisfied today.. heehee..

Jane's sis, Janet brought me to their place from the bus-stop cos i wasnt sure how to go to their new flat.. Their new place is quite nice, stylish type loh.. hahaha.. I was surprised when i saw Jane.. Forgot she said she permed her hair and it was the first time i saw her since.. Very nice.. sexy babe! Her bf drove her mom, her and me to the hairdresser.. I cut and highlighted my hair for only $30 loh.. very cheap.. heehee.. But i really pity the hairdresser cos i know my hair super hard to have colour.. haha..

After that, Jane's mom treated me to wanton noodles.. heehee.. And rojak too.. yes yes, i am a greedy pig.. I watched "The Wig" with Jane at her place.. The movie was so confusing, i cant really understand till the very end.. hmmm.. Then went shopping with Jane's mom and Jane at Kranji's This Fashion... So many ppl there.. Anyway, i managed to buy 2 tops and 2 skirts.. I hate myself for being so fat that i cannot squeeze into a small size.. cos i like a skirt but there is only s size left... Guess i need to go to other This fashion to hunt it down liao.. Ok, that's all for boring Sunday.. Tomorrow is bluezz Monday again...

3 Comments:

  • Har??!! You just let him slip away from you like that? You should have go up to him and help him mah.... After that give him your phone number "in case" he is lost again.

    aiyah... wasted lah you....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:50 PM  

  • I shy mah.. *blushes*
    see fate loh..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 1:44 PM  

  • 30bucks? where where? My hair is so boring......

    By Blogger kim, at 12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home