~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day to ALL

Happy Valentine's Day to ALL!!

I was very sianz today until i saw this....


The p looked like my tongue hor?

My very own parking sign sia... made by my Jay Daddy... He is mad leh.. he suggested that i used it for every comments on his blog.. wau lao, I posted a lot of comments everyday one loh.. if I used it for all, very tiring one leh.. I think I will only use it if I manage to crop the first place.. haha.. smart hor? i am soooo happy.. thanks J Daddy :p

No valentine for me again this year.. Rejected a guy's invitation to eat today and pushed to thur instead.. Point is I have this concept that I will only spend v day with my bf or close gfs.. Since this guy is not boyfriend material for me, I dont want to lead him on and waste both of our time...

Anyway, he dropped by my place (Bad idea to let him know where I stay...what if he is psycho?) and passed me a fake rose....



The first thought in my mind is "Shit, Mom will nagged at me for bringing another useless thing back home liao.." It's true... I mean if i am like 16 plus or younger, i may like it but nowsaday, things that are of not much practical use do not attract me a lot (unless it is very pretty.. i'm a sucker for looks..) I will have prefer he gave me chocolates or something edible.. Never mind, cos this means i do not need to waste my money to buy something in return.. yes, moi is stingy ^_^

Now i am wondering whether i should take some of my stuff and sell in flea mkt.. first must do some research though... Ok, that's all for today.. i go watch dvd liao.... "Must Love Dogs".. No romance in real life so watch on tv loh... Hopefully, i wont be like the female lead in the future, need to go to perfectmatch.com or something.. Nitey~~

6 Comments:

  • very nice "no parking sign" it would be tedious to paste all the HTML code for it....nevertheless u can caut and paste...

    the fake rose looks good....see many people carrying it yesterday...i guess he would gave u real roses better..to show his "chen yi"

    By Blogger chartao, at 9:26 AM  

  • Eh eh.. At least you had a fake rose. All I gotten yesterday was baby's puke.. :(

    By Blogger OLLie, at 3:28 PM  

  • wah... who's your secret admirer??

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:25 PM  

  • I ain't got any rose =(

    By the way, "Must Love Dogs" suck, I watched it in the theatre, wasted my money & time!!
    !@#$%^&*

    By Blogger So Angeline, at 11:44 PM  

  • wah lau! u defnitely got an admirer!!!

    By Blogger Ang Ku Kueh, at 10:55 AM  

  • Leonard: The sign is not done by me mah.. heehee.. i just need to save as and upload.. so simple.. I think chocolates should be sincere enough (see my nick, my nick!!)

    Ollie: You can DONT babysit one, u know?

    Mommy: How come u only 'appear' when i blog such topics.. bad mommy..

    Angeline: No roses but u got your honeyee boy to hug and pinch.. heehee

    AKK: I can do without the admirer part.. life is so irritating already...

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 3:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home