~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Koco Cafe

I finally went to Koco Cafe on Thur with my friends... The main course is nothing fantastic.. I had baked pasta with beef.. Dont know why but the cheese tasted like vomit to me.. Just cheese that is baked.. Those square types or powder types or in cakes ones all no problem.. Haiz.. Anyway, the cheesecakes are not bad but i'm still waiting to go to Cheesecake cafe to taste the goodies there.. heehee :p

I was having some bad luck on thurs.. When i wanted to go home during lunch, it started raining.. Then i burned the porridge at home.. When i was rushing to eat some of the porridge that only had some burnt smell, i accidentally used a bowl that had some ants in it.. Only noticed when i was going to have second round... Yucks.. Hopefully i didnt eat any ants.. Then it started raining again when i left home.. Tamade... I was really thinking of not going to meet my friends but well, one of them persuade me :P Hopefully no more such bad luck...

Btw, did anyone i know won the toto? Want to share some with poor little me? :p

6 Comments:

  • aiyooo...3 numbers also dun have. so can't even hope for that teeny weeny little bit of money for 3 1/2 numbers. *sigh*

    By Blogger absolutjoiz, at 10:00 AM  

  • I ate down 2 pig intestines today that reportedly had worms in it. Only found out when my cousin discovered the soup had worms floating around in it (and I had already chewed and swallowed down the intestines). Wah lau. I nearly puked out everything lo! At least yours were ants. Hais.

    By Blogger kim, at 2:03 AM  

  • I remember that I was eating some fried rice once when I noticed that there were a few ants on the rim of the bowl. Removed them, and continued eating. Ants add protein to your diet you know.

    By Blogger R2D2, at 4:26 AM  

  • hey...some say eating ants can coz lost of memory! faster tell me where u keep all ur treasure...i remember for u :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:11 PM  

  • absolutjoiz: I also only got like 2 nos only loh.. so sad.. next time must go yishun buy... wonder why the place so 旺?

    kIm: Ok, U WIN!!! Spare me the grossness.. yucks...

    SB: Ok, i dont know.. Why got protein?

    Miche: haha.. dont have any treasure leh... U want to give me some first *wink wink*

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 8:35 PM  

  • looks like the curse of stepping out of your house will see rain is back to hunt you..haha

    By Blogger chartao, at 9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home