~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Tonic Soup

I finally know what caused the stomachache...


THIS =>

The black chicken and ba zhen tonic soup Mom cooked for me... i had it on both Sunday and Monday and wanted to go toilets on both days... But luckily, yesterday, I only went to the toilet once... I dont like doing "big business" in public toilet cos I feel that others will know what I am doing (through smell and sound).. So embarrassing sia... I am just not thick-skinned enough loh.. :p

Update:
I told my mom that her soup is the cause of my stomach upsets and she said,"Good mah, then you can slim down." I can only """""""""""-__- i want to lose weight not stay in the toilet forever loh... Btw, one good new is that i had went back to my 58kg liao.. losing about 2kg.. yipee.. hope i can lose more...

11 Comments:

  • I didnt know tonic soup helps to clear the bowels.. Hahaha.. I like those 药材鸡汤 leh! Especially black chicken.. Damn nice.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:03 PM  

  • maybe ur stomach not used to tonic soup ba.....

    ur must be hard like stone to have those "tum, tum" sound...haha...nothing wrong with doing "big business" in public toilet but sure a big problem with doing "big business" in public.

    By Blogger chartao, at 10:40 AM  

  • well, seemed you stoach a bit sensitive.do take less. same for me, i used the toilet far away from my office...

    By Blogger sOnG, at 10:49 AM  

  • "i'm trying not to be rude while walking through ur door so..... "HI"

    Hahaha :p" unquote

    Sorry! But I just couldn't resist that!
    Hope your stomach's feelin better now.

    By Blogger Francis Ho, at 12:18 PM  

  • ollie: i think too heaty for me lah.. ask ur mom to cook for u loh..

    Uncle leonard: those very soft also got sounds one, u know..

    song: Welcome to my blog.. thanks for the concern.. hahaha.. too bad i only got one toilet in my level :p

    fh20: Haha.. Welcome welcome.. Maybe i should make that quote my official one.. still got a lot of gas in my stomach but ok liao... hee ;p

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 10:41 PM  

  • i lost 5kg when i got food poisoning. you wanna try this option? :D hehehe ...

    By Blogger slurp!, at 12:17 AM  

  • shit more seriously can loose weight leh! cos you lose water mass and also the stuff in your big intestines. then less shit. =))

    last time i lau sai, then lost 5 kg, and maintained present weight eversince. LOL!

    limboy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:49 PM  

  • wah piang. I want to lose weight too!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:19 PM  

  • slurp!: Haha.. no thanks.. that sounded bad...

    limboy: Eekkk.. why u lose so much.. see doc lah...

    ollie: u want soup with it?

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 5:23 PM  

  • Hahaha you not fated to eat good stuffs lah.

    By Blogger Zhe Bin, at 9:31 PM  

  • zhebin: also not fated to drink coffee loh.. sighz.. 为什么?为什么?! 为什么?!!

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home