~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Final Destination 3



I went to Orchard Cineleisure to watch Final Destination 3 with Shyan Jun today... Before that, we had my dinner at Delifrance Bistro at Taka Basement.. He ordered spaghetti while i had fried fish with wedges.. My food came so late that i had to eat damn fast in order not to be late for the movie.. I saw Ah Boy Waffle at cineleisure too.. he was there for a movie with his friends..what a coincidence :p

I really want to say some bad words.. Fuck the producers and damn them for making me afraid of taking rollercoaster for the next few years... Seriously, i wonder if the movie should have stopped at the last one as the next one had no real connection with the previous two. It looked more like a random product to make more money.

Although there is a lack of storyline, but the tension throughout the movie is good.. All the sound effects and bloody scenes.. I tell you, the producers really want us to see all the bloody and gruesome mess the people make when they die... There is even a scene when you can see the breasts of the blond actress when she is tanning her body... I guess since it is NC16, they feel that the teenagers wont mind the scene :p

I guess what the movie really is doing is to feed on the fears of human beings.. Fears of supernatural, of ghosts, of things that cannot be seen but yet seem to exist.. Humans can be such scaredy-cats sometimes... For the time being, i know the images from the movie will stayed with me for a while.. I am getting a minor headache already.. I seriously think my next movie should be a comedy or love story.. like "Date movie" and "My Girl and I"...

Btw, i saw the trailer for "The Omen" during the commerical period. It looked creepy and interesting... Watch the trailer here...

5 Comments:

  • jus don't think so much about the movie, of course they did successfully in-plant the fear of roller coaster in me too...

    gee..what a timid uncle!

    By Blogger chartao, at 10:05 AM  

  • Hahaha leave everything to fate lah. Die means die what. = D

    By Blogger Zhe Bin, at 12:02 PM  

  • I watched it on Monday. And guess what? I FREAKING GOT STOPPED BY THE TICKETING COUNTER PERSONNEL!! argh. just 'cause I don't look like I'm above 16. ARgh Argh argh!!

    By the way, Dorm seems pretty nice. A thai horror.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:52 PM  

  • ah damn. I'm ollie.. not ollir

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:52 PM  

  • uncle leonard: cowards!!! hahaha

    bin bin: At least must do SOMETHING but i die mah..

    ollie: i guess you can face up to the fact that u may NEVER watch a R21 show.. haha..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home