~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Indecisive Me...

Just found out that Casanova's new blog is this . Somehow i had missed reading his entries....

Sometimes, after we do one thing, we regret it and turn back our decision. But there is always a shadow there, haunting us... Decision, decision.. i dont have any choice though...

I have always hate myself for being so indecisive, like a spoilt brat.. I relied on others' suggestions and cannot make my own choices.. That's why i always went a big round of doing that i hate or makes me uncomfortable even though i had already told myself numerous times that i am NOT going to do it..

Yes, that's how much of a failure i am.. Nobody deems me as one (at least not openly), but i myself cant find the strength to carry out.. i guess i am not an intelligent person...

Now, i have ppl asking me to go do these..
a) Sign on to be a teacher.
b) Study full time at SIM.
c) Study part time at SIM. (this is my own suggestion)

Basically, my life now does not allow me to take on option b, as i will 1) need to quit my current job meaning no income for the family, and 2) find a guarantor for the bank loan so as to pay off my school fees... And i am worried about the interview for being a teacher and the PAINS of being a teacher.. Yes yes, i admit that i dont have any patience. That's why i want to get out of my current job.. You will need A LOT of patience when you are dealing with my boss (I hate female bosses !!!)

That's why i am troubled.. going ahead with option c just means i am basically struck with my job as i need to have the money to pay school fees and i will have to study everyday.. tio mm tio? My head is going to be filled with white hair very soon... i am a silly gal.. >_<

5 Comments:

  • I think if I ever become a teacher I will be the next GTO lor. Hahaha Ah Beng Lao Shi! Anyway.. I am so screwed up myself. I think whatever I say will not sound convincing one LoL. But I think everything needs careful thinking + sound advices. Advices is definitely needed, cos we won't know everything mah. So don't feel that you are indecisive.

    By Blogger Zhe Bin, at 1:06 PM  

  • Zhe bin: GTO? No la.. You not as shuai as takeshi sorimachi.. muahaha..

    Jas: I know what you mean.. Hais. Everytime I gotta weigh so many alternatives to think it through, yet I might not make the (supposedly) right decision at the end of the day. Nevermind la. 忍一忍! You'll get your degree in no time de~ Jiayou!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:41 PM  

  • Bin Bin: i think i will be scared if u become a teacher.. muahaha

    ollie: Yeah loh, he is not so yandao.. I know i will get it but just how? Hmmmmmm...

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 9:36 PM  

  • you libra huh? how come so indecisive leh?

    >> if really broke
    a) Sign on to be a teacher.

    >> if pocket loaded
    b) Study full time at SIM.

    >> if you can tahan multitasking; frankly, drag friends along to do part time study. it's going to be hard. so if you
    >> are with your friends, at least you can motivate each other.
    c) Study part time at SIM. (this is my own suggestion)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:45 PM  

  • slurp!: libra only two choices.. i got three loh so is a..... something lah.. hahaha

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home