~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Jogging

I finally decided to go jogging today since i managed to sleep early last nite and woke up at 7am today... My legs looked very long taken from this angle.. Looked so fake hor..



Too long never jogged liao.. see how white my legs are..



Jogged for 30mins from my home to Bukit Batok Nature Park and back.. Sibeh tired.. Didnt do enough shoulder exercises so now my neck and shoulder hurt like hell... It also gives me a headache.. Hopefully i dont have muscles aches tomorrow... Now must go and get ready for ktv and chalet.. :p


This pic reminds me of Kennysia's pic leh..

9 Comments:

  • wah...u leg so smooth one but i like it with some fine hair :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:37 AM  

  • nice legs :)

    By Blogger THE SLY ONE, at 12:40 PM  

  • nice to look at but no muscles. need to execise more often, at least 3x per wk..cheers!

    By Blogger sOnG, at 12:48 PM  

  • I misplaced my jogging shoes......... :(

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:33 PM  

  • miche: got ah got ah.. so fine, u can only see it clearly in person.. that's why i love the wonders of camera phones.. haha

    the sly one: Thanks :)

    song: NO!!! I dont want muscles...

    winter: Can show now so show loh.. who lose what will happen to them in the future...

    ollie: Then go buy new ones lah... heehee

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 8:22 PM  

  • nice legs, running good for toning them up

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:44 PM  

  • slurp!: They are very toned up liao.. hahaha

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 12:28 AM  

  • sexy and smooth legs, i enjoyed looking at your legs rather then kenny's.

    long time never exercise is like that, me also mah...

    eh, i also long time never jog liao...

    By Blogger chartao, at 4:11 PM  

  • leonard: if you like kenny's legs... ehh.. then u got big problem..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home