~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Friday, March 17, 2006

New shoes...

I was very shuai yesterday.. Was out for lunch when my shoe's strap came off.. so must find a pair of shoes fast fast.. I dont want to suffer so i bought a pair flat-soled sandals.. Yea!!



Nice? I bought it for $16, after the person gave me a discount of 90 cents.. i am so easily satisfied.. heehee... I had to borrow $10 from my colleague cos i didnt bring a lot of money with me.. Wanted to curb my spending and ended up still being forced to spend... Haiz...



Ate homecooked chicken wings for dinner.. so long never eat liao.. My saliva is still drooling now, just thinking of them... Lalalalala... Today, there were only 3 of us in the office - me, my colleague (hr asst) and my intern... Feel so relaxed the whole day by surfing net.. The amount of real work done is like 15%.. hahha

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home