~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Singapore Blog Rank and One Thousand Bloggers

slurp!, this is the voting i mean...

Singapore Blogsites List


I signed up after receiving an invitation on my email.. In fact, they sent the invitation to me AGAIN, after i had signed up... Weird..

Some ppl wondered how the ranking is calculated so let me be kaypo and tell you all.. Actually the ranking is an average of your daily statistics, meaning how many page views you actually received... So the more ppl viewed your blog, the higher your value will be.. Do you know the average scores of the top 3 are over a thousand.. scary...

Anyway, if you can, pls vote for me.. let me see how many stars i can get.. this wont affect the ranking one..

Join One Thousand Bloggers

I also signed up for a small spot in One Thousand Bloggers website for free as i was one of the first 100... Tell you leh, Singaporeans like all things free so will rush to grab it.. I am a typical example..

I tell you one funny thing.. all the while hor, i actually cant view the One Thousand Bloggers website properly.. i cannot see the grid template at all.. so when i had to choose a number for my spot, i had to choose blindly loh.. In the end, all the numbers had been taken up and i was assigned 998.. Take a peek and see if u can see me or not..

I was trying again yesterday and realised that i finally can view it liao... so happy... I think the spot is really soooooo small loh but free one so i cannot complain.. I should have choose a bigger pic.. lalalala... There is this blog who took up 9 places.. $27 only lah.. but bigger loh.. i am thinking whether i want to invest some money inside too.. heehee...

Ok, need to go bathe liao.. getting out of Bukit Batok cos i know rubbish bin is coming here today for HAIRCUT!!! Funny loh..

3 Comments:

  • can vote lah ... but i can't seems to find the vote button (pls don't tell me that I need to register hor)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:54 PM  

  • anon: no need register.. but u need to find my spot then click on page two (21 - 40), find me at 28 (depending on my current rank), then click the stars.. It will change to my page, then click on "rate and review site". Rate and that's it. Thanks a lot...

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 11:38 PM  

  • What a great site »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home