~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

7 X 7 = 49

Thought i better do this meme before my j dad killed me.. cos i know he is super bored everyday.. :p

Seven dreams before death:
1. Stay abroad for a period of at least 2 yrs ...
2. Marry a rich man and be tai tai.. (this is impt)
3. Improve on my sucky phototaking skills..
4. Skyjump/ Skywalk in Sydney or Macau..
5. Take a stroll in the rainforest...
6. Be up close and personal with a volcano..
7. Learn to speak japanese/korean...


Seven things I can’t do in this lifetime:
1. Trust men, or anyone, or anything in particular...
2. Love myself for who i am...
3. Convince myself that after pain, there will be happiness..
4. Make myself less lazy..
5. Stop eating..
6. Stop singing...
7. Wear small size clothes..

Just thought of another and wanted to add it in.

8. Have nice and long nails...


Seven things that attract me:
1. Yandaos..
2. Funny guys..
3. Good job with prospects
4. RICH!!!
5. Rich guy who has a job, is handsome and dress well...
6. Rich guy who has a job, is handsome and dress well and is caring...
7. No parents.. (kidding lah.. but i fear in-law issues alot :p)


Seven things I say:
1. Fuck!!
2. Ka nah seh..
3. Shit!
4. Damn!
5. OMG..
6. Ta ma de...
7. Dot dot dot...


Seven books that I love:
1. 窗外 by 琼瑶
2. Breakfast in Bed by Sandra Brown
3. My Sweet Dreams series
4. My 寻梦园 series
5. Nora Roberts books
6. Julie Roberts books
7. Catherine Coulter books

I'm a sucker for romance books, ok?


Seven movies that I’ve loved:
1. Harry potter series (Harry! Harry! Harry!)
2. Wu Jian Dao series (My yandao Andy Lau and Tony Leung)
3. Romeo & Juliet (starring Claire Danes and Leonardo DiCaprio)
4. My Sassy Gal (romantic, violent and touching)
5. The wedding planner (dream job)
6. Disney movies (i'm a kid at heart)
7. Stephen Chow movies (Lame but funny)

Actually i like most movies.. just hated one "The Tony Blair Witch Project".. it made me want to puke..


Seven tags:
1. Slurp!
2. Modernburrow (PMG)
3. Cowgoesmoo
4. Uncle Vandice
5.
6.
7.

Anyone who wants to do, just leave me a comment. If the ppl i tagged did already, just gave me the link for that entry so i can go read, okie?

10 Comments:

  • pmg: wau lao.. i cannot be tai tai meh.. Hmphz..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 1:16 PM  

  • i think volcanoes are scary. Very destructive. hahaha..

    who don't wanna be tai tai? I also wanna be tai tai.. But there arent so many golden turtles to go around. No wonder it's a dream. Hahahahhaa..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:45 PM  

  • Jerome: i also got speak a lot of "i love you", "darling", "sweetie" lah.. i is demure.. :p

    Ollie: no choice.. u pray hard that your bin or fatboylee will become a rich guy soon loh..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 9:57 AM  

  • aiyoh... ah bang kena tagged... okie okie... uncle here slow lah... gimme some time okie?

    By Blogger Paperman, at 4:40 PM  

  • uncle vandice: I know i know... uncle confirm slow one.. hahha

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 7:59 PM  

  • aiyoh ... where on earth I got time for meme leh! :( will be very very very slow (if not forever) LOLz

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:11 AM  

  • uncle slurp!: Never mind, i give u 3 mths.. enough or not?

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 7:34 AM  

  • hmmm... interesting post..

    But I hate meme and tags!

    By Blogger Robin CHAN, at 3:44 PM  

  • robin: but fun leh...

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 11:24 AM  

  • Done!

    By Blogger Paperman, at 11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home