~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Breakfast cereals

Just ate this new breakfast cereal, “Cookie Crisp”.. Sad to say that it is not really special.. I had thought that they tasted really like mini cookies but actually only the shapes are alike.. I still prefer my Koko Krunch.. :p

One thing I noted is that most breakfast cereals ads were actually done by computer graphics… 2 reasons I can think of are:

1) The cereals had a cartoon character to endorse it.. Thus attracting the kids (I’m a kid at heart) to want to buy the cereals to eat…

2) The cereals don’t look so good when they are soaked in the milk for too long. Thus, by using computer graphics, it will reduce food wastage.. which also means MONEY!!!..

Ok lah.. I am just feeling bo liao today so will think bo liao stuff loh...

3 Comments:

  • i like honey stars!!!

    By Blogger chartao, at 11:05 AM  

  • i think hor, cereals when soaked must be eaten immediately. Otherwise they turn soggy and gross. I like them when they are just soaked on the surface. Damn nice.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:55 PM  

  • Jerome: Aiyoh.. i dont like economics..

    leonard: Haha.. never try that yet.. too obsessed over my koko krunch..

    ollie: Yeah loh yeah loh... i also think so..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home