~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Change here, change there, change everywhere...

*Clank clank clank*

Everyone, pls take note that my j dad had changed his blog add to http://jaywalk.blog-city.com.. so pls update accordingly, ok?

He said if i wrote this entry, he will burn more money for me.. How come everyone preferred to burn me money instead of giving real ones to me... *sulks* And while you all are at it, pls also burn some cars, maids, bodyguards, branded clothes and etc etc.. At least i will have plenty to spend once i'm down there.. Preparation is the key, u know..

Btw, i just ordered this MacDonalds delivery for dinner for my whole family.. Ended up the salad dressing is missing and the salad had expired by 2.5hrs.. and my mom had finished it before we realised.. i is sibeh unhappy so i called the hotline to give feedback liao.. Doubt anything will come out of it lah.. but i managed to let off some steam..

4 Comments:

  • There, I burn a banner for you liao. Like it?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:16 AM  

  • OF COS!!! see, i blogged about it liao.. muahahhaha.. but i still want the branded paper pdts :p

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 9:22 AM  

  • i think people complain that the macdonald delivery ain't so good after all. the food gets soggy upon arrival.

    anyway, got one across the road from my home which opens till 1.30am. so dun tink i'll even order delivery from them. by the time it gets to me, i'll die from hunger...hehe

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:29 AM  

  • absolutjoiz: the food is still okie.. I can buy myself but i lazy to walk 15 mins plus carry the stuff back...

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home