~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Monday, April 03, 2006

He left liao~~~

Today is the last working for the guy i like in my company.. He likes to call me "Ms Ali Baba" cos i dont know how to speak or listen to dialects (dont ask me the connection between this and the nick, i also dont know..).. But now, he's gone.. no one to tease me liao..

Kancheong me went to take his pic last friday.. cos i thought he would be going to Batam today mah.. but the trip was cancelled lah...

See how cute he is...


He is forever smiling...


Our pic.. we looked like father and daughter or not?

By the way, he wanted to intro his son to me liao after i jokingly demanded it.. Dot dot dot.. i got potential father-in-law liao :p

4 Comments:

  • Show the son's photo! See yan dao or not??!!

    iKayPoh

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:39 AM  

  • j dad: Dont have lah.. dont be so kaypoh.. Act more like a man leh.. haha

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 7:47 AM  

  • horhorhor...my sista got matchmaked liao...

    btw i know one of the cafe manager in orchard hotel...

    By Blogger gracey, at 8:52 AM  

  • sis: It's me and my big mouth loh.. next time must learn to keep mouth shut :p

    And how come you know the cafe manager.. u considered him yandao or not? haha...

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home