~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Saturday, April 15, 2006

I'm going to the bank.. bank.. bank..

I hate going to the bank, especially those days where there is damn lots of ppl.. Cos 1) Had to queue very long and 2) the bank ppl always like to hard / soft sell you their saving plans.. sibeh sianz... But today, i had no choice.. i need to go.. cos i need to change a new bankbook and also need the bank to verify a paper so that i can get a new eBanking pin and password.. Yeah, blur little me forgot my pin and password liao.. I had to queue more than 1 hour loh...

After that, i went down to meet my friend at PS.. i was one hr early so i could only walk here and there.. so sianz.. I was a little worried about the reason why my friend wanted to meet me.. cos he called me at least 3 times over 2 mths (all become missed calls due to my lazy nature..). But the fact that he didnt mention anything else but lunch made me hope that i was just thinking too much...

The moment i saw him, dressed in a shirt and a pants, i knew liao... Networking.. Sianz to the core.. but as i was hungry like mad (I waited for an hr for him and i was hungry already), i asked him to help me order food first.. Everything can waited till i satisfied my weak stomach first.. Throughout the meal, we started chatting and i knew where he was trying to lead me to and i refuse to bite the bait.. At the end, i just came out and asked him what did he wanted to tell me.. I asked about the product, the company... I heard about that company before since i was in networking before and that was a rival company... Nonetheless, i didnt take up the offer to go down his company and take a peek at how "good" his products are..

Yes, i am skeptical.. i am skeptical because i no longer want to go down that path again.. and i know i HATE sales or selling.. I hate myself for giving in time and time again after many persuasion.. So i decided to be a cold-blooded bitch from now on.. No, i dont even want to waste my time meeting you if all you can talked about is to share your "experiences" with me..

Friends, if you are even really my friend, dont ask me out for lunch to do this.. Spare me and you the torture of going through this.. Not to mention how awkward things become and you commenting that "Dont be scared of me" when i am not.. The truth is you are scared that we will abandon you, right? I dont know what to say but say that since you have chosen this path, just learn what you can for your future in other places bah.. The next person who put me through this again, i sweared i will ignore you forever..

After getting rid of him, i went shopping.. Saw 2 ladies dressed as geishas at Heeren HMV.. They were there to promote the DVD and VCD of the movie, "Memoirs of a geisha". If you want to catch them, they will be doing this again tomorrow at Heeren HMV, then next weekend at Borders and 29/30 apr at Taka Kinokuniya.


2 ladies in kimonos... I want to buy one to wear leh.....

I gave in to my urges today since i was in a bad mood.. I bought discs of the serial dramas i wanted to watch long ago...


Now on ch u.. but i no time to watch...


Heard is a funny and suspense show.. Yea!! But i need to go back exchange new ones cos the boxes are spoilt...

And i bought earrings again.. cos they are pretty mah.. :p


3 for $10

5 Comments:

  • can i borrow all your serials please?

    By Blogger gracey, at 1:22 AM  

  • Hahaha!! I also need to go to the bank to get a new bankbook cos mine's full liao! And I forgot my password too!! Hahahahaha. Copycat!!

    By Blogger Zhe Bin, at 1:37 AM  

  • Sis: When i finished loh.. one by one.. haha

    rubbish bin: Pls loh.. u went already or not? If not, then is u copycat hor..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 10:52 AM  

  • I am a busy man. Like you so 空闲 meh. Eh on the other hand if you never 空闲 I will not have my own sticker liao. Hahahaha. Eh wait Thursday then I blog okay. Tomorrow not free. Only got time to read blogs. Hahaha.

    By Blogger Zhe Bin, at 1:15 AM  

  • rubbish bin: Actually your sticker only took 30 mins max to do.. super easy.. heeheee..

    Errr.. i am very busy hor..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home