~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Music Meme

Thanks to Ollie so got to do this.. Ollie, i spend a nite downloading all these songs from my cds to the computer leh.. 感动吗?


Instructions: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.

Here it goes...
How does the world see me?
雪人 (Snowman) - 范晓萱 & 王力宏
Me: So ppl see me as cold-blooded?

Will I have a happy life?
You're My Everything - Santa Esmeralda
Me: This player seemed to be not answering the question...

What do my friends think of me?
最愛的人傷我最深 (The person I love the most hurts me the most) - 张雨生 & 张惠妹
Me: Ppl think i am hurt by someone before?

Do people secretly lust after me?
Love Me - Colin Raye
Me: So am i asking ppl to love me or they already love me?

How can I make myself happy?
反覆記號 (contradicting signals) - Jolin
Me: Yeah, i need to find the right signal, the right direction..

What should I do with my life?
有一點動心 (A little tempted) - 张信哲 & 刘嘉玲
Me: To cherish all the little temptations?

Will I ever have children?
依然是朋友 (Still be friends) - 宇恒
Me: Okie, this means i can only be friends with kids.. Cannot be mum.. :p

What is some good advice for me?
This Love - Maroon 5
Me: What love? Love for money, for material stuff?

How will I be remembered?
Numb - Linkin Park
Me: Numb rhymes with anything? Oh good, I am going to be cold-blooded and numb.. How matching..

What is my signature dancing song?
恶作剧 (A prank) - 王蓝茵
Me: Haha.. so i must play a prank while i dance?

What do I think my current theme song is?
爱和承诺 (Love and promise) - 张学友 & 陈慧娴
Me: I want love and promise? I want freedom more...

What does everybody think my current theme song is?
Beauty & The Beast - Celine Dion & Peabe Bryson
Me: I am the beauty or the beast? Love song again... I need to find love?

What song will be played at my funeral?
宁夏 (Quiet Summer) - Fish Leong
Me: Cool song for a funeral.. "安心的睡了"... I must die in a summer then..

What type of men/women do I like?
Mandy - Westlife
Me: Haha... I called Mandrake "Mandy" leh.. No wonder he is my dream guy liao.. haha...

What is my day going to be like?
There you'll be - Faith Hill
Me: Yeah, i know someone will always be there for me.. Just that we had not met yet..

Bloggers to tag this to:
Modernburrow aka PMG (i love to tag you.. muahaha)
Cowgoesmoo
Absolutjoiz
Leonard
Claris
Gracey
Cheryos
Beng
Chuwen
An

9 Comments:

  • alamak...me again..shldnt read ur blog

    By Blogger gracey, at 9:59 AM  

  • You're right, this is not an easy task...

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:05 PM  

  • phew, i always find meme hard to tackle...this one sounds tough....

    since you've tagged me...give me sound time when i looked through my 'music diary' to complete this ;)

    ok?

    By Blogger chartao, at 5:34 PM  

  • arrhhhhhh....y tag me, y tag me??

    will do this asap...=P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:10 PM  

  • Gracey sis: Hahha.. i never tagged u before mah.. hor hor?

    bengz bengz: Haha.. now u know my pain..

    leonard: Supposed to be random one mah.. Just do lah.. haha..

    absolutjoiz: Helping u destress mah.. i am a good person..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 8:27 PM  

  • Is that An supposed to be me.... alamak... already kanna tagged by Jay le... now kanna tagged again... ok ok.. I promise i will do it by next week. heheh!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:49 PM  

  • An: Yes, it is YOU!!! Hurry up and entertain me ah..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 11:21 AM  

  • erm.. numb rhymes with dumb..

    *whistles*looks innocent*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:05 AM  

  • fatboylee: Thanks ah...

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home