~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Thursday, April 06, 2006

New Joined

We had a new staff in our dept today.. No prize for guessing whose position she is replacing..

I am fine with this colleague, who seemed genuine enough, except for 2 points...

1) I had noticed her fake smile since the interview a week ago.. She had this tendency to 眯眼睛 when she is smiling.. and it is not natural.. this is like someone who was smiling, then suddenly went to 眯 her eyes.. very fake to me....

2) The way she talked.. Actually we dont talk much but there's one sentence that she said over lunch that makes me think she is a 马屁精. She said she will be glad to stay for OT with my boss... Okie, i'm a little hard on her on this point cos she may just be eager to learn as this is her first job in HR line..

Aiyah.. whatever lah.. Added my own disclaimer.. wonder if it sounded okie or not :p

8 Comments:

  • 眯眼睛 smile hor, reminds me of Weilian. Pardon me, all weilian fans out there, but I think his smile not sincere one. And I hate insincere smiles.

    OT got OT pay not? Actually when I was working as a temp, I don't mind OT leh. 'cause got OT pay. Hahahahhaa..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:57 AM  

  • ollie: No lah.. weilian's smile is more natural cos when he smile, the eyes 眯 at the same time.. my colleague's smile is smile, pause 2 secs, then eyes 眯.. very fake.. u try it in the mirror and see...

    Btw, now our OT is that we had to work at least 3hrs (means till 8.45pm) and also get approval.. siao.. i rather go home watch tv and sleep..

    jerome: Hi, welcome here.. Trying to ask myself not to be so affected and just do my work loh.. what to do.. i rather leave normally..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 7:28 AM  

  • maybe you should keep a look-out for her lor...

    dun kana back-stabbed by her!

    By Blogger chartao, at 4:35 PM  

  • Aiyah... "mee" eyes har? I also can.

    ^-^ <---- You like? Wahahahaa....

    Aiyah... I don't have a problem with colleagues who suck up to the boss as long as they don't stab me in the back while doing it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:54 PM  

  • Maybe she cant see clearly, so she has to 眯 her eyes?

    By Blogger THE SLY ONE, at 8:34 PM  

  • leonard: i know.. will take care..the way she treated me like she is more experienced than me when in actual fact, i am in hr 7mths more than her loh.. sianz..

    j dad: dont act cute lah.. u mee eyes when u come back, ok? now cannot see... i hope she dont stab me.. i is no big threat to her..

    the sly one: so i should buy her a pair of specs ah??

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 11:49 PM  

  • sama sama ler ... she also highly suspicious of you if you will sabo her mah ..... give sometime know each other better before judging lah ... as the saying goes "Never judge the book by the cover"

    By Blogger slurp!, at 9:49 PM  

  • slurp!: I dont want to know her better,, i want to get out of that goddamn place....

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home