~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Harassment Hell #1: My first kiss


I was chatting with Uncle Vandice on last sat via Google chat and he was surprised/shocked/appalled/astonished/astounded/taken aback that i never dated before.. He was very happy to discovered a Never Been Kissed (NBK) 2.. I will like to defend myself as I had been kissed before. Thus, i am very impelled to tell you all how my first kiss happened.

Everyone will thought that the first kiss should be a romantic one, where one girl and a boy, will give each other after they discovered their feeling for each other. At least, that was how i imagine it was going to be. It will be romantic, it will be perfect.. But reality proves to be different all the time.

My first kiss was literally stolen from me by my Indian neighbours' nephew when i was in primary 3 or 4. What happened was he, my neighbour's son and i was playing skipping at the corridor. After a while, we decided to rest and sat at the staircase. Then he grabbed and kiss me.. I was stunned, holding onto my skipping rope and staring at him. His cousin, my neighbour's son thought we were playing and also want to kiss me, except it was more of a bite on my lips. Shocked and appalled by the whole event, i ran back home. I avoided my neighbours and their nephew from then on, and things were only better when he stopped coming to visit them and when they also moved away.

I didnt tell my family what had happened but it really left a bad taste on me. I feel that he was using me as a testing ground as he had a girlfriend soon after (Mom told me one leh.. think my mom quite kaypo, always know a lot of gossips). I feel dirty even though it is just a small peck on the lips.. All the psychological feeling of someone who had been raped.. Since then, i am very cynical about the male species and had racial discrimination against Indian guys.. Well, what to do.. -__-

14 Comments:

  • wahahaha!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:57 PM  

  • *sratch head*
    too traditional, too shy
    hmm ... maybe he really like you ler? :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:43 PM  

  • I feel your pain Jasmine. When I was about 6 or 7, a pretty much the same thing happened to me.

    But you have to keep faith and be strong.

    I love your blog, very funny and a very honest one as well. Keep up the good work!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:05 PM  

  • wa lau...the indian boy "tan dio"...

    how come like that....i also dun remember when my first kiss..haha

    By Blogger chartao, at 11:44 PM  

  • LOL. Wah like that a bit sad leh. For me it's v.simple lor. People push me to kiss some girl I had a crush on. It was unintentional but I kinda like that. I hope she wasn't traumatise though. Hahaha.

    By Blogger Zhe Bin, at 12:51 AM  

  • weige: Funny meh?

    slurp!: i dont know.. i am now racist..

    jerome: Is THAT supposed to be insulting?

    danielsan: Sorry for hearing that you were in the same situation before.. It is so hard to be strong..

    Uncle leonard: Tan dio is what? U must have anyhow gave out your kiss.. that's why dont remember..

    zhe bin: i bet she is..pls go and say sorry to her..

    pmg: i am so put off that i am not interested in the "real" first kiss..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 1:40 PM  

  • jerome: Okie.. sorry lah, cos i'm quite sensitive to this issue..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 11:14 PM  

  • Hahahahahahahaha...

    So tt's how it happened...

    Technically, still a NBK lah...

    By Blogger Paperman, at 9:35 PM  

  • uncle vandice: dot dot dot..okie loh.. But why leh.. :(

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 9:50 PM  

  • NBK cos you're still clueless as to how to kiss a boy!!!

    By Blogger Paperman, at 9:54 PM  

  • uncle vandice: Not my fault what.. no boys come and kiss me.. Maybe i should target gals..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 9:56 PM  

  • Hahahahahahaha...

    Girls??? Trust me... Boys are betta...

    By Blogger Paperman, at 9:59 PM  

  • uncle vandice: if the boys are like you... i will take the gals instead..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 10:02 PM  

  • averagedrinker: Hahaha.. yours is so romantic... I wish mine had ended up better.. Hmphz..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home