~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Mission Impossible 3

Spent the tonite with Nadia, Gracey,KM, Cow, Missy, Yanfang and Tom Cruise...



The movie was quite exciting in terms of the sound effects and action scenes... All the bombings helped my brain to wake up automatically, chasing away all my sleepybugs... The plot is quite predictable though so not much of a surprise there.. The funniest scenes are probably the one where Tom Cruise was saying “走开”, “让开”, “小心” and the friendly banter between Ving Rhames and him...

I realised i loved watching movies like "MI3" and "Mr and Mrs Smith", where the plots are about secret agents going on secret missions (Sky Kids 1 was cool too).. I loved the preciseness and accuracy of their every move, where a delay of one sec can mean the loss of their lives.. Like how the characters in MI3 will keep reporting, "Be there in 120"... So cool..


Oh.. he is damn handsome...

After the movie, we went for a bite at Coffee Club... The batter for the fish seemed to be too thick (maybe purposely cos the meat is too little) and a bit ovecooked.. :p


My Fish n Chips


My ice berry drink..

Forget to thanks my K lao pa and lao ma for dropping by my place on Mon just to pass me some aloe vera gel for my wounds, which really came in handy now since my skin is starting to itch..

4 Comments:

  • yo babe,

    how's ur wounds..feeling better?

    anyway...me gg to watch M:I 3 too, it would be my first movie in the theatre for 2 months

    By Blogger chartao, at 9:47 AM  

  • leonard: Better liao.. Haha.. enjoy the movie...

    pmg: Pls loh.. the movie is not only about Tom Cruise.. it's the effort of the director, producers and all the crews lah..

    jerome: Yeah, i will recommend it.. but dont watch it with high hopes.. it is just an action flick..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 7:38 PM  

  • hmm sounds it's going to be a sleeper.
    plus no Angelina Jolie, going to skip this one hahaha ...

    By Blogger slurp!, at 11:40 PM  

  • uncle slurp!: No lah.. it chase the sleepybugs lah.. Quite nice.. I thought guys loved action flicks?

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home