~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Friday, May 12, 2006

My Toothbrush

Where do you all usually store your toothbrush?



I read/heard from somewhere that it is not advisable to keep it near the toilet bowl due to the germs and bacteria. I placed mine on the sink... But unfortunately, that sink is in the toilet and just next to the toilet bowl.. Is that why my toothbrush always have so many dust (i prayed it is dust) at the base.. I always have to change a new one every 2 months because of this..

I told my mom about this and she gave me a toothbrush cover, u know the type that you will usually bring with you during holiday trips... So far so good.. and i placed the toothbrush with its cover inside the cabinet with all my facial cleanser and facial cotton, etc.. hopes it helps..

I noticed my teeth are rotting.. Sometimes, i brush till got blood..I see some brown/red at the base of my front teeth.. Maybe it just means i need to start flossing.. Or see a dentist since i havent seen one since 1999.. Well, i guess it is my primary school dentist's fault for instilling this fault in me since i was young.. I still remembered the time when i had to repair 3 of my tooths in the same session (or was it two sessions..) The pain still remained in my brain..

I can hardly bite the 肉干 just now.. It was too hard.. or were my teeth too soft? i chewed until my mouth ached.. :p

3 Comments:

  • Eh, teeth rotting? Go see a dentist la.

    Anyway if you brush till there's blood, it means that your gums arent healthy! You gotta brush your gums too you know? To keep them clean and healthy. (:

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:09 AM  

  • your gums are rotting. better visit dentists.it should be an annual affair, make it every 6 month if possible. eh, why so lazy? you want to be on dentures huh? kekekeke ...

    it's not where you keep, it how yuo brush your teeth. if u afraid of dirt or germ, buy disinfecting solution to dip your toothbrush every night.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:58 AM  

  • ollie: I know they are not healthy.. confirmed one..

    uncle slurp: Not lazy, is SCARED!!!

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home