~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

My Very Own Esprit Card



I got my own Esprit card last week by buying three items that added up to more than $150. It seemed like a walk down to my past, when i was unable to buy such expensive items since i am just a poor student (or more like i am not willing to spend the money on mere clothes). Still remember that i was so happy when i bought my first and only top at Esprit during sec school, which made me $50 poorer. Haiz.. So now that i had the ability to buy these items, i became a bit siaoz.. Cos the clothes i bought probably can be bought in local stores at half the price if they do not come with the brand name. heehee..

Anyway, I realised that the card is valid for only one year, and I need to spend $600 within this 12nths to renew the card automatically. I dont know whether the marketing person is smart or just plain damn. Instead of spending $600, i can just spend $150 to get a new card, right? Or is that one of the scheme to ensure we at least buy something in the coming months? I predict that by requiring me to keep doing this, it will only results in a loss of interest in this brand for me. Well, let's see what will happen in the next 12 mths. I do know one good thing is that i will enjoy 20% on my birthday month, November.. Want to borrow my card, just let me know :p

15 Comments:

  • you get privileges or discounts with the card isn't it?

    you spend $150 to get a new card you get them, rite?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:28 AM  

  • this is marketing gimmick to encourage spending. the likes of free credit cards. hahaha ...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:42 AM  

  • it's more better for u to get this espirit card, since u are most likely to get more items from there. haha. do u get discounts from this card?

    By Blogger Jiahui, at 1:01 AM  

  • since you like esprit, then it's possible to spend 600 in 1 year mah. just dun try to spend 600 just so u can keep card. as you said, only need 150 to get another. :)

    ayay, i wan to put up ur banner leh, but it say i must have copyrite, how? got permission? then, i'll just type the thing in.

    By Blogger Ang Ku Kueh, at 10:41 AM  

  • I guess the difference is you can spread out your spending throught out a year.

    Whereas to get a new card, you need to spend S$150 in on single receipt.

    Honestly, if you do like Esprit, it is not hard for you to clock S$600. Do you use make up? I guess you can switch to Red Earth if possible to meet that requirement!

    By Blogger Sunflower, at 1:25 PM  

  • Get the Esprit Standard Chartered card loh. Can get discount and yet, no need to purposely spend a certain amt to get it renewed.

    U know Northpoint got Esprit Factory outlet right?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:18 PM  

  • qa: 10% discount on normal days. 20% off during birthday month..

    I try to get new one next year loh.. then tell you..heehee

    slurp!: Yeah loh.. so sianz :p

    jiahui: Yea yea.. u want to borrow, just let me know..

    AKK: See how loh.. i must see nice nice clothes then will buy :p

    For the banner, you can use ctrl C to copy. I will email you the codes later as well :p

    sunflower: Dont know how to use makeup the correct way.. Haiz..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 8:18 PM  

  • An: I dont earn enough to meet the criteria for credit card loh.. Got factory outlet? Level what?

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 8:20 PM  

  • I teach you lah.. Ask your friends to use your card and buy stuffs lor. So that you can accumulate points/increase your expenditure on the card. = D

    By Blogger Zhe Bin, at 12:40 AM  

  • don't just buy to get to renew the card, buy only when necessary, money not easy to earn you know, also have to save a bit

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:50 AM  

  • I just buy them half-price. muahahaha..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:54 PM  

  • zhebin: You want to be that friend? *smile widely*

    qa: I know ah.. so must slowly pick loh..

    ollie: Yes yes, so i should ask you to help me buy?

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 10:30 PM  

  • half-price??? O_O

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:47 PM  

  • Mommy: She got lobangs mah.. haiz...

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 12:33 AM  

  • Level 2.. I think... :P Long time no go there liao.. hehehe! =) =) =)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home