~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The Bintan trip

i am back from my one day business trip at the very ulu Bintan Industrial park... I must say that the panadol cold relief pill and lots of sleep on the ferry had made my nose feel better already... But my boss (manager) vomitted on the way over due to heavy rain making the waves very strong and the ferry rocky...

Ate some nice stuff today, as treated by the Operations Manager there. Got freshly steamed fish, prawns and chicken.. Yum yum.. too bad my hp low batt so no pics to show you all.. heeheee... He also bought us some local snacks, which we had to bring home and fry one.. Those prawn crackers and all loh.. I just passed everything to my dad and told him to deal with it.. I cannot eat mah.. Maybe only the prawn ones cos no one in my family can eat prawns without any problems except ME!!!

Back to suffering at work again... haiz...

2 Comments:

  • did you go to the only 'hawker centre' there? its like a pavilion, open concept one??

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:44 PM  

  • weige: I went there when i reached and had some fried noodles.. haha..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home