~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Friday, June 02, 2006

Harassment Hell #2: The phone calls

2nd part in the series... i am pretty bad at this series thing.. hahaha..



Speaking of the phone call, i am reminded of the call in the movie, "The Ring", where the ppl will receive a call after watching the video and then died one week later. While the calls I received were not as frightening, they were pretty disgusting..

Anyone heard of those phone perverts? People who chose to hide behind the tiny phone to bring harm to others for their own pleasure.

I was just a young gal then, 12 years of age and had started my secondary education that year. One day, i picked up a call asking for my mom. I guess the caller was calling randomly from public phonebook. Unable to reach my mom, the uncle started chatting with me. Being naive, I just listened to what he was saying at that time. I remembered he asked a lot of weird questions, questions that I cannot understand (I only remembered one question but should not post here cos my blog is "clean".. :p).

After the questioning, he started to command me to do things, sexual things. I guess he was trying to make me masturbate but fortunately, i was too young and blur to understand what he was telling me to do. I was also yawning away as it was late and i wanted to go to bed to sleep. So i pretended to be doing who he asked me to do, all the way hearing his gasps over the phone. I guess he is masturbating on his side. After that, he ended the call, happily telling me that he will be calling again soon.

Thus, the call came again near my exams period and after the call, i made an excuse to ask him not to disturb me as i was be busy studying. And thus, i was spared the torture for the next 6 mths. Just when i thought my nightmare had ended, he called again. I was no longer the naive gal (Thanks to science lessons and trashy romance novels). This time, i politely asked him not to call again at the start. After suffering for another 30mins of nonsense (i had no idea why i bother), he ended the call, saying he will call AGAIN. Fuck, i was freaking angry then, shouting into the phone, "I asked you not to call again already, why do you say you will call me again? If you disturb me again, i will call the police!!!", before slamming down the phone.

Life is peaceful from then on, at least until the next incident. Oh, I guess this is the reason why i hate guys whose voices sounded too good over the phone :)

9 Comments:

  • chey ... of coz you have to sound good over the phone unless you are complaining ... :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:41 PM  

  • uncle slurp:Damn, you are fast.. No lah, the good voice i referred to is like very gentle, very sexy type :p

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 10:43 PM  

  • wow, u actually bothered to entertain the se4 pei1 pei1 by pretending to do what he asked you to! you must have been bored!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:18 PM  

  • weige: Hey, that is guai.. just that it was to the wrong person..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 9:00 AM  

  • can i have you number 2? i am one of those se pei pei also! wahahaa

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:36 AM  

  • uncle's voice sounds very good ah?

    er....i cannot help but see weige's comments. if u do get his no. hor, pls tell me if his voice is sexy, ahem. auntie like to know.

    By Blogger Ang Ku Kueh, at 10:15 PM  

  • weige: Noooooooooo.. never going to give u my no liao..

    akk: auntie, what makes u think i will give.. Why dont we give your no instead, then u will have first hand experience :p

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 11:21 PM  

  • akk: when jas gives me ur number i call you ok? =P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:49 AM  

  • weige: She hates you now so no need to give.. lalala

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home