~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Marie France Bodyline

I went for my first session on Tuesday. Went in earlier than appointed time at 7pm. After that, I waited 1 hour for nothing. Why? Cos i blur blur took the treatment slip with me instead of leaving it on the counter. Thus the staff inside was not aware that i am waiting and I was the last client to leave at the end.

This makes me damn pissed off with the counter staff. Instead of passing me the paper, she should have just placed it at the side. You put in front of me and I will definitely take it with me mah. And dont they find it weird when they see me sitting there and waiting? I think they only have money signs in their eyes and all they cared are to earn more commission. Since i cant help them with that (my consultant was not around that day), they wont care about me. I will say that the treatments and machines at Marie France Bodyline may be of the first class but the counter service is really of the worst class.

Okay, back to the details of session. I was led to a room to change into a robe, paper underwear and slippers. A gal who came in with me at the same time stared at me hostilely, almost like she is questioning why i am even seeking treatments. I must admit i do not look like someone who needed this but then i am also not pencil thin ah.. Why so angry at me...

The first part of the treatment was a 15-mins massage on my problem areas (tummy and thighs). The lady also helped me to massage my neck and shoulders. I must admit it feel weird to be half naked in a room with another person, somemore having the person massaging your body. But I guess i will get used to it.

Then it was time to go to the "heater", to get rid of excess water. Before that, the lady spread some jam-like paste onto my arms, tummy and thighs and then wrapped these areas tightly with cling wrap (you know those that people used to wrap around their items during moving house, definitely not those for food). After that, i was led to the next room, where i laid on the bed and got "heated" up for 20 mins. It was so soothing that i almost fell asleep right there and then.

After "heating", it is time for "cooling" for 25 mins. The cling wrap was removed and my body was wiped of the paste. Then it was wrapped again with cling wrap before covering with cold towels / bandages that are soaked with a chemical. The chemical helps to get rid of cellulite and toxics. I was freezing and shivering when all the bandages were wrapped around my body. They helped me to do a wax treatment on my hands to keep it soft and warm (which i really needed it then cos my whole body is shaking).

After that, I went back to the initial room where I change and kept my clothes to wait for the lady to come and help me to remove the bandages. My body generally got used to the coldness and I was able to spend the rest of the time reading magazine (a bit difficult at first due to the wax but I can remove it after 5 mins). When the 25 mins were up, a lady came to help me remove the bandages and cling wrap. I was given a bracket of water to clean myself before getting changed to go home.

After the session, I felt that i had just went through a spa. It was soooooooooooooo relaxing. I had the best sleep that night. Next session is on Saturday :p

9 Comments:

  • How many "KG" they promised to help you to shed?

    By Blogger Sunflower, at 9:58 AM  

  • despite the initial "extra" waiting time, everything seems to goes well thereafter..

    all the best in the process of transformation!

    By Blogger chartao, at 1:45 PM  

  • wah.. sounds as if you were being cooked, apply jam, wrapped, then cooked in heater and let to simmer.. hehez.. =P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:27 PM  

  • sunflower: Actually, they never promised anything..

    leonard: Yeah.. like spa.. yipee..

    chris: Thanks loh.. U too hungry, is it? No money to buy food ah..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 12:21 AM  

  • i think chris thinks you are delicious!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:11 AM  

  • weige: And u know because you two are couple? Hurhurhur...

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 9:31 PM  

  • MY GOODNESS!

    You are very, very rich. Marie France wor!

    Anyway, do keep us updated on the 'progress' :)

    By Blogger Sibeh Sian, at 11:46 PM  

  • Before you signed up for the treatment, were the sales people very naggy trying to sell more expensive treatments? Just curious nia. :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:39 PM  

  • sibeh sian: not rich.. eating grass this month liao..

    lancerlord: Actually, she quoted a price and i didnt say no. So she used that to work on me loh..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home