~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Monday, June 12, 2006

Ms Clarity Cafe

I went for software training at Suntec today.. Made me soooooooo sleepy...


What i had been staring at for the whole day


My lunch..


Tea break

After reading this and this months ago, I had wanted to go and have a try at the food at Miss Clarity Cafe. But all the time it was either the timing was wrong or i cant find anyone to accompany me.. But i finally managed to go there today with my "granddaughter", Karen.. Heehee..

Quite surprised that they actually gave us a flask of water when we asked for iced water. I guess it is to reduce the needs to serve the customers for too many times as there are only a few staff. The food are delicious ~~ Should not say more and will just let the pics do the talking...


A flask of water.. Can drink till vomit..


Barley that came with the set meal..


Karen's starter - Cabbage soup


My starter - Salad


Karen's main course - Chicken Cordon Bleu


My main course - Lamb chop


Karen's dessert - Mango sorbet (dessert of the day)

I ordered the bread and butter pudding with ice-cream but the staff accidentally gave me the next table's dessert, Mud Ooze.. The mistake was only realised when the original dessert was ready.. But by then, i was halfway through the Mud Ooze liao.. No wonder i feel that the dish looked weird, like no bread.. haha.. But it was a wonderful mistake cos the mud ooze is just soooooooooooo chocolatey.. very well-suited for me!!


The wrong dessert - Mud Ooze


Finished it all...

In case you are wondering hor, i am resting my diet just for one day.. haha..

5 Comments:

  • aiyah...no need diet la!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:59 AM  

  • hahaha. i miss the food there!

    By Blogger nadnut, at 8:57 AM  

  • aiyoyo...like that cannot la *whips out calculator to calculate your calories*

    =P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:56 AM  

  • ooo... the food looks delicious! drool... =P~ *starts to make plans to go there with friends liao* hehehhe!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:58 PM  

  • weige: No need but must control diet..

    nadia: haha.. go back loh..

    absolutjoiz: Thanks ah.. Hmphz..

    an: Hahha.. go go.. eat more and become fatter, ok? haha.. i is evil...

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home