~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Thursday, June 29, 2006

The polyclinic

Finally drag my sorry ass to see a doc on Monday. Went to polyclinic and got an mc. I just realised i looked like a male.



Maybe I have become like that 乱马 in the cartoon, who turned into a female when he is drenched.. haha I turned into a male when i am sick.. lalala..

Still coughing and coughing everyday. It was not a surprise to me when my period chose to disturb me now.. My period always have that "趁你病,要你命” kind of policy.. haha.. I guess my sickness will only finally recovered next week.

5 Comments:

  • how can a guy have 大姨妈 ??

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:52 AM  

  • for some funny reason, that period thingy really made me laugh non-stop...haiz....females!

    By Blogger Ang Ku Kueh, at 9:53 AM  

  • Perhaps is during ur period that ur immune system is slightly weaker?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:49 PM  

  • weige: Just an expression lah.. You can tell that to the staff who deemed me as male..

    AKK: Dot dot dot...

    chris: No, period came after i was sick loh...

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 8:46 AM  

  • Haha! 乱马!

    By Blogger Zhe Bin, at 10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home