~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Friday, June 09, 2006

Shopping is one of Women's Loves..

Most guys wondered why gals like to shop so much for what.. Like why we need to buy dozens and dozens of shoes when we only have a pair of feet..

Besides the fact that shoes tend to spoil if we wear it too often, I guess what i can say is that shopping is just another way for us to bond with one another.. Times when two strangers meet and have nothing to say, men will tend to go to politics and sports while women will turn the topics to shopping... what they had bought recently.. what they intend to buy soon.. These are the "safe" topics, where you wont provoke someone else who you dont really know..

Another reason is we love pretty things.. we got attracted to them and want to own them.. How many times had you buy something you like but didnt really use them? I did.. so i may call myself the "implusive buyer".. i buy for the thrills of shopping :p

Last reason i can think of is we want ourselves to look attractive.. And how can you do that if you dont buy dozens and dozens of artifical works to put on your face and buy pretty clothes to show off your figure (or hide it)? Nobody can be perfect, at least not without some help. Ever heard of the saying, "世上没有丑女人,只有懒女人”...

So be more understanding next time your wife/girlfriend/daughter shopped.. We had valid reasons, especially during GSS period where we have temptations screaming at us all over the places (All those 50%, 80% off).. :p And the reason for this post is because I really spent alot this two months..

Here's the stash of goodies i got via online auctions...




The bags


A pendent


Vcds / Dvds


VS clothes


Bought from sassyjan(Janise)


A short skirt that i got before i fell and hurt my legs...

All this is the cost of a two-ways ticket to Hong Kong loh.. Before i forget, my K laopa and laoma are going to HK tomorrow... Have a nice trip and remember to buy me a gift hor... Muacks :p

6 Comments:

  • i love shopping also! =D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:29 PM  

  • weige: I know.. you are gay what..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 11:08 PM  

  • shucks...was i very obvious?? *twiddles with hair*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:21 PM  

  • Kao. I was about to say I love shopping too. Anyway, why do you have so many fathers and mothers. LoL.

    By Blogger Zhe Bin, at 12:18 PM  

  • Guess, I must be the odd one out. I only shop when necessary. So far, have never been to the shops during the Great Singapore Sale. Shop only when I have to shop, regardless of sale or not. Tell you a secret.... if you are a good shopper, you can buy bargains all year round!

    Prefer shopping alone... so that I can be left to my thoughts when admiring the items on display. However, sometimes I love to windowshop with a good friend.... just to bond like you say.

    Can never go shopping with my sisters.... they take 30 minutes to choose one pair of shoes!!!

    By Blogger The Oriental Express, at 6:46 AM  

  • weige: Yes, you are.. haha

    zhebin: You dont need to say and we all know liao.. hahha.. And where got alot?

    the oriental express: Errr.. can share technique of that secret or not?

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home