~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Thursday, July 27, 2006

7th Month Praying

My company conducted 7th Month praying today at various plants..


Roast pig that is half of me.. Cannot remove the plastic but the smell makes me very hungry...

It started at 4pm for my plant.. Thank goodness i am not the coordinator.. Poor Chalotte, though... i had to take the pics secretly...


The worship table


The goodie bags and oranges..

After the praying and burning of joss sticks and paper money and getting of lucky numbers, it is FINALLY time to eat.. Yipee...


Durian cream puff..


Table of food..
I am sad cos i didnt manage to eat the roast pig skin.. I want to get but the male workers kept fighting with me, no gentleman behaviour.. In the end, i got some meat, but i am pretty full by then.. : ( I WANT TO EAT ROAST PIG SKIN!!! Just a little can liao loh... hmphz..

There are missing goodie bags at the end of the event... Lucky we managed to find some of the bags.. It was taken by mistake cos some representatives took and then the staff themselves came and took too.. In the end, there is only one missing but we cant track who took it as most staff went home after work... One staff volunteered his own goodie bag and oranges to us, saying that he will check with his colleagues tomorrow as it will be easier for him to talk to them.. Really really thanks to the person.. i cant understand why got some ppl taking more than what they had paid for.. Dont they know it is very selfish and that someone had paid for it already, just like themselves.. Why take more? Cannot stand ppl like that... Especially if it is a Chinese, since they should know that it is considered taboo (I think so) to do so.. Hopefully it will be settled or Chalotte will need to pay liao : (


I like the goodie bag cos I can use the bag as a sports bag.. heehee.. See pic below for what are the items inside.. Pretty little i think.. The bag of salt is missing here as my mom asked me to throw away.. Cos we had tooooooo many misfortunate already..


Goodie bag.. Got Yuan Yang instant coffee.. dot dot dotz..

Feeling bored in office so i took some pics of myself.. Had tied up my hair these two days...


Me!!! Tadah~~


Tied hair..


Smile and smile..

That's all, folks.. Nitey..

8 Comments:

  • woah, the goodie bag looks good, the content is betta than NDP!!!

    your second pic sibei funny, tao bio the phone camera..haha

    By Blogger chartao, at 12:11 AM  

  • Wah, u so cuuuuuuuttteeeeeeeee. :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:14 AM  

  • Leonard: Haha... but need to pay one ah... NDP one is FREEEEE!!

    What is tao bio? Anyone want to use dialects here, must explain to me, okie..

    kingmeng: I know... ugly but adorable, right?

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 8:59 AM  

  • eh...can explain? why must throw the salt?

    By Blogger Ang Ku Kueh, at 9:50 AM  

  • hMmmmm

    the zhu zhu pic???

    By Blogger ...my soul speaks, at 10:41 AM  

  • so poor thing chalotte!! i hope everything ends well!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:01 AM  

  • tao bio = look secretly but kena caught as initial plan is dun wanna look at phone camera!!!

    By Blogger chartao, at 3:51 PM  

  • AKK: Mom said salt is like life wont be so smooth ah... Hard to explain wor..

    ...my soul speaks: Hi.. welcome.. The roast pig being covered by plastic so not too clear..

    weige: You are too obsessed..

    Leonard: Hahha... okie.. but my eyes where got look at camera?

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home