~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Food~~

After reading Cheryl (thebakerwhocooks) for a while, I decided to take the plunge and buy some food from her holiday sale..

Here are the things i bought:


A jar of Chunky Choc Cookies.. I loved them cos i preferred soft cookies.. Yummy..


Half a dozan of Nutella Cupcakes.. Great for having one just for breakfast..

After that, i went to my friend's house and she gave me some cookies and brownies too..


Love from Karen...

Allllllllllllllll these are so terribly sinful so i just have to share them with my colleagues.. *evil smirk*

My whole dept have a late lunch yesterday as my supervisor offered to buy back dim sum for lunch (we need to pay one hor.. not free) from Geylang.. It was the first time i ate from this shop, though my colleague said it is very good.. so nice.. Forget to take a pic of what we have (cos all too hungry from waiting) but it is really alot...

We also have a simple farewell for the interns yesterday.. The cake was actually bought by the interns themselves.. hahaha...


Prima Deli Mango Cake.. Mmmmmmmmmmm...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home