~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Interview again and Shopping

So i took half day off yesterday for an interview at a company i deemed to be pretty big (well, it IS big, regional-wise too). Once again, i got tongue-tied.. Haiz.. The interview ended in 50 mins, with me going through interview with two managers separately (see how lousy i am). I really hope they will call me for a second interview.. Pray pray pray...

Was done by 11am and decided to drop by Amoy Street Food Centre for my favourite Han Kee Fish Slices Bee Hoon.. Surprised to see the price increased from $3 to $3.50.. But it is worth it as it is a very big bowl.. I couldnt finish it as compared to months back. Maybe it was because i was mentally telling myself not to eat so much.. Mind over body, okie?


Han Kee Fish Bee Hoon

___________________________________________

I hated going to window-shopping cos i will confirmed buy something.. I walked into Watsons after work today and ended up $30.60 poorer... I bought (from left to right): 1) a packet of caramel corn ($1.90) 2) A packet of 5 oreo wafer stick ($1.95) 3) ice cube makers ($2.90) 4) 1 pc of whitening and moistening mask ($1.95) 5) 24 cucumber eye pads ($12.90) 6) a bottle of aloe vera gel ($4.80) 7) a mud pore cleanser ($4.20). Haiz...


Purchases

There is a Popular roadshow at West Mall level 1 now. On my way down the escalator to level 1, i saw a little boy looking lost and waiting by the closed cashier counter, not realising that there is another one at the other side. I dont know what came over me, but i actually went to him and asked him, "Are you looking for the cashier?'. He replied yes so i said, "It's over there loh.". He thanked me and went over to pay.. I love doing a good deed (maybe not a good deed cos i am assisting him to spend money.. muahaha :p)

6 Comments:

  • sigh, what's there to surprise, everything is upping the price. it's govt's policy!!

    why buy so many tibits...must control lei...eat fish bee hoon better mah

    anyway, hope there will be a second interview for you!

    By Blogger chartao, at 12:20 PM  

  • why in the www do you need the ice cube maker for?????

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:10 PM  

  • Leonard: Thanks... Got control my food intake lah..

    Usually, i will now share my tibits with my colleagues.. can make them fat fat.. muahahah

    weige: Huh? Looks cute mah..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 12:27 AM  

  • its called wasting money if u dont need it.

    the pore pack not good one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    u just wasted money...

    By Blogger Amanda Val Ng, at 12:51 AM  

  • Val: Maybe dont need the ice cube maker, but i needed all the face products.. So next time must check with you first whether good or not hor.. you sounded so expert..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 1:31 AM  

  • the utmost important, good cleansing, toning and moisturizing before going to bed. cos thats the time ur skin renews. :)

    By Blogger Amanda Val Ng, at 1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home