~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Monday, July 17, 2006

Just rest for 5 mins

The other day, I was getting out of the MRT and going to the escalator when I saw a woman carrying a child, trying to board a train. But the doors of the train were actually in the midst of closing. Luckily, her friend stopped her by grabbing her arms, otherwise it is very dangerous for both herself and her child. It really gave me a fright.

I remember I took the North East line the other time and I did a similar thing. Although I managed to squeeze into the train, my bag got caught between the MRT doors. As the train is under the auto system, the train did not stop and was going to move off. Luckily, another female passenger helped me out in pulling my bag out. I was so embarrassed then..

But it was lucky that it was just my bag. What if it was my hand? My arm? My leg? My head? The consequence will be horrible. So everyone, just wait 5 more mins for the next train. You can use the time to catch your breath. Otherwise, you wont know when you will get crushed by the doors or not.

7 Comments:

  • I saw a guy who's bag got kiaped by a bus..and he lasted the whole journey with it (5 stops)with the bag kiaped between the front doors of the bus.

    He was laughing his head off. Apparently he felt it amusing.

    @_@

    By Blogger Finsology, at 1:00 PM  

  • averil: Huh? I guess i can understand... Cos either you laugh it off or be paiseh..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 1:29 PM  

  • the driver can see if got any leg or head or hands that are caught in the door one, so dun worry!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:42 AM  

  • weige: Uncle, North East line dont have drivers loh.. Anyway, still need to be careful cos it is very painful.. I kenna the doors at Bugis Mrt station once..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 7:41 AM  

  • I always get 'kiaped' by the MRT gantry. Sibeh suay.

    By Blogger Sibeh Sian, at 11:53 PM  

  • the mrt door so lousy one...

    no point risked ur life to sqeeze in..here mrt sucks..just took yesterday, will avoid at all cost!

    By Blogger chartao, at 11:20 AM  

  • sibeh sian: Hahaha.. why leh? You very big sized meh?

    leonard: You got car loh... You can dont take..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home