~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Monday, July 31, 2006

KTV at last...

Went to Jurong East for K Lunch with my colleages last last sat.. Hahaha.. I had a great time..


My jap lunch


Busy eating...


Very focused...


Ignoring me..

After that, the three of us went to meet Joanna to go to Jurong Point Amore to start our one month promotion package (Around $60).. We went to the step intro and step workout classes, which left me tired and sweating after the 2-hour exercise..

I had went to more classes last week, mostly stretching classes.. I love the kickboxing and step classes.. The yogasana and pilates almost made me want to die.. I am really trying to work and maintain and lose more weight... well, will make full use of the 1 month to go to all those classes cos the normal package cost $300 for 3 months... Too expensive for me..

2 Comments:

  • oo... the K lunch - jap set - looks better than the pathetic chicken rice it was offering some time ago...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:04 AM  

  • An: Totally agree!!

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home