~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Tee and bracelets..

Met up just now with the beautiful Valenzia to collect the items i had ordered.

Please go to her site (http://valashoppe.com) to take a look. Her designs are all quite exquisite and unique. I loved the weekly auctions, where all bids started at just $1, cos that's where we gals get a chance to bring out our fighting spirit and bet for the goodies.. I actually got to know her site through Sassyjan's blog. Val actually gave me a 15% discount.. A really big THANKS to her...


Here's what I bought.

1) A black tee with the slogan, "School is a great place to meet boys"..

Too bad, i am not studying at the moment.. Heehee.. All her tees are stencil-laced-handpainted-tees, made by herself and if you wanted to print your own slogan, just leave her a message..


2) Angels connecting bracelet

It looked so lovely that i wore it immediately on the train home.. Will be wearing it to work tomorrow :)

3) Dark Chocolate Bracelet

This is the main reason which actually prompted me to order. I was just mindlessly surfing through the site when i saw this bracelet and I feel that it really match my nickname.. Thus, I got my very own hershey bracelet.. Yipee.. :p


Here's a closer view of the beads used.. I loved the beautiful colours of the beads, the gold patterns on the black background.. Will be wearing this on Friday, my casual dressing day..


Trust me there are more such wonderful items on her website, so be sure to drop by there to take a peek too. After all, it wont hurt to take a look. :)

5 Comments:

  • all not suitable for guys!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:05 AM  

  • weige: If you want those men jewellery, i suggest going to those Lee Hwa jewellery shops or somethings.. They got really nice ones for men.. Are you getting something for zhebin?

    As for the website, you can just probably look at the tees.. :p

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 6:43 AM  

  • hey gal the tees are cool.

    so how do u go abt getting them???
    i wanna get tooooo!

    By Blogger exotic, at 7:10 PM  

  • if i go lee hwa jewellery shop, its to buy for you and not zhebin la!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:31 AM  

  • cheryo: Dear, maybe you can drop a mail to Val at [mail@valashoppe.com]

    weige: Okie, i will be waiting :p

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home