~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Monday, August 07, 2006

Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner, anyone?

Rushed down to Harbourfront to meet my granddaughter, Karen for lunch.. We ate at Yoshinoya and I was scolded for not finishing my rice.. Hmphz.. RICE is starch loh... I rather eat more meat :p

Went to Plaza Singapura to walk around after that.. Bad move as I saw tons of things i want to buy.. I saw this place and i want to go there for high tea or something. Its name is eclectic Attic (website is under renovation!!) and it was advertised on newspapers before. Basically, it is a shop where all the furniture you are using are for sale.. There are also those unique items, like jewellery or clothings for sale... So interesting.. Anyone free to try it out with me?

After that, rushed back to Bukit Batok to have coffee with a friend from my ex-company.. Heehee.. I think i am more busy now than when i was working.. Too much things that i want to do liao :) Still need to go for Amore exercise classes before my package ended this month..

Dear friends, if you want to meet up, do give me a buzz, okie?

2 Comments:

  • i dun have your number how to buzz you?

    but then again, maybe i ain't your friend hor? =P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:06 PM  

  • weige: i also dont have yours.. U get from me tonight via msn, okie?

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home