~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Dinner and KTV and Clubbing..

Met with my secondary school friends on Friday. We had planned to go to the new place at citylink mall, New York New York, for dinner.. but the queue put us off.. It was too long, added to the fact that there are insufficient seats in the place, meaning we may need to wait an hour or more just to dine there.. Seriously, i think whoever did the design for that place is an idiot.. Or the person who wanted that design is one.. A big waste of space means less customers to enjoy the food at the same time, means longer waiting time, means loss of customers..

Anyway, we just randomly picked a place which had NO queue at all.. Akashi Japanese Restaurant in Citylink Mall.




Red menu..

Jane was late but we decided to order first and eat while waiting.. I ordered Tori Katsu set (Fried chicken cutlet set) and fruit punch..


My fruit punch


Green tea


Tori Katsu Set


this croquette tasted cold and disgusting.. dont know is it fish meat or something..

Finally, Jane arrived at around 8pm.. And have to watch us eat as her food is being prepared.. Who asked her to come late.. :p


Sad Jane


Jane's order - Soba with tempura


A happy Jane..


A raw quail egg..

Can anyone tell me whether Japanese eat cold soba with raw quail egg? It seemed weird to me leh...

After dinner, we wanted to go to play board games but the cafes are fully booked when we called up. So we went to ktv instead.. We went to Suntec Kbox and sing till 1pm before we left for Devils bar.. It was my first time there and the loudness almost made me deaf.. My first and last clubbing experience was during secondary school so i am abit blur blur.. heehee...

There were a lot of ppl there, so it was a bit hard to really enjoy myself. Ordered 2 jugs of drinks to share among the gals but the few sips i took didnt make me high at all.. Maybe if the place is playing chinese techno... Hmmm... And there was this stupid caucasian, who goes around molesting gals.. Even i kanna, on the thigh, when he walked by me.. I feel like slapping him.. A few of my friends almost got touched too.. I hate ppl like this who spoilt my mood..

Anyway, I got home at 4am... very very tired...

6 Comments:

  • the food must be either expensive or not nice, else how come no queue?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:32 AM  

  • Eh you nowadays very happening leh!! You working, I also working, how come 同人不同命 huh!

    By Blogger Zhe Bin, at 10:39 PM  

  • weige: The food is okay lah.. the price is slightly higher but still affordable..

    zhebin: Errr... i am not working liao loh..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 10:59 PM  

  • >> croquette tasted cold and
    >> disgusting.
    sticky & smelly as well? then it muz be natto

    and quail egg is for the dipping sauce

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:06 AM  

  • Stamford house (near cityhall) got one of those games cafe too. I was there on sat and there were still space available leh. =)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:13 PM  

  • uncle slurp: Dont think is natto.. tastes like meat leh.. maybe fish? Hmmm...

    An: Is it? What is it called? Cos we only called those Minds Cafe ah.. so they dont have space one..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home