~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Sunday, August 06, 2006

OBS gathering at Carls Jr

I met my OBS friends for breakfast cum lunch this morning.. As I had to leave early, we ended up meeting at 10am for my sake.. heehee..

After walking around, we decided to eat Carls Jr. By then, we had managed to waste an hour liao... I ordered a BBQ Chicken combo.. Lucky my burger still looked normal, in terms of size..


My BBQ Chicken burger


Clement's Bacon Swiss Combo.. he changed the fries to onion rings..


The onion rings are huge..


Here's Clement in his rare solemn expression..


Most of the time, he will be talking non-stop.. eat also can talk..


Eric preparing to eat his burger while James looked on..


Eric still looking at his burger...


Eric looked so lost, he dont know where to bite first..


Here's the pretty Sharon.. She is starting school at NTU tomorrow..


Eric is pouting and James is starring into space? I like the blur action behind them, almost like they are struck in space while others are moving..


Chit-chatting after food..



It was too bad that i had to leave early.. Hopefully there will be another outing again soon... Btw, i ate the Chocolate Cookie ice cream from Scoopz (Jurong Point branch) today.. First time i tried the ice cream there.. Super nice.. The staff there even let you taste the flavour first.. So good..


Chocolate cookie

I also got a lot of ice cream goodies in my fridge now cos i went to NTUC with my mom recently. As she was trying to top up the amount... so i just took the ice cream loh... Heehee...


Ice cream goodies in my fridge.. The two red boxes are Kings Spinner, having Buy-1-Get-1 promotion..

6 Comments:

  • wa...you went OBS??

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:25 PM  

  • weige: Huh? I cannot go OBS meh? i very sporty one hor...

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 11:48 AM  

  • kan bu chu u sporty one lor....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:04 PM  

  • weige: Dot dot dotz... dont judge a book by its cover loh..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 12:05 PM  

  • OBS?? I also!!!! .... qualified... hahahah! But urm can't go... cos parental objections... sigh...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:59 PM  

  • An: Hahaha.. like that not counted lah..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home