~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Malu malu

Sometimes i wish i wont be so malu... but it happened again. I was just going into Bukit Batok MacDonald to buy my lunch when my back of slipper got caught by the door as it closed. I had to use a lot of strength before i managed to pull it out (a bit hard cos i was facing against the door). Luckily it was only for a minute or something.

I think only one lady saw me got struck cos she seemed to be wanting to come and help me already.. But there were some people who looked over at me as I was laughing on the way to the counter.. People, who know me, will know that my laughters are real a bit loud loh.. heehee.. Hope nobody thinks i am a lunatic. :p

6 Comments:

  • wa....i just noticed that you linked me as a [C]utie Guy! ahaha! thanks!! =P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:44 AM  

  • no worries la. i often got my heels stuck at drains on the way to work.. u know..early in the morning pple staring and seeing one office auntie desperately pulling her shoe can be really a sight..... ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:16 PM  

  • i can't help but to be laughing out loud now...

    just kidding, this can't be blame lar, quite normal! no malu, no malu!!

    By Blogger chartao, at 3:50 PM  

  • weige: Dot dot dot..

    spinnee & Leonard: I noticed the next day that the door got a "spoilt" notice on it. Think that is why my slipper got struck.. Sob sob..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 7:50 AM  

  • haha, this is so embarrassing!

    By Blogger KwokSiong, at 11:18 AM  

  • kwoksiong: Yeah loh..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 3:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home