~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Memory #1: A Bouquet of Flowers for My Lady

Found this in my drafts.. it was actually written in Sept 2006. Must have forgetten to publish it back then. Haha.. hope you will enjoy it. Happy Children's Day to all. :)

-----------------------------------------

I said i will share with u what i found during spring cleaning.. Look what i found in the dust...


3 Bouquets of flowers (of cos they are fake ones lah.. real ones how to last for 6 years..) given to me by my beloved secondary school friends..

Only one (the one with purple roses) was given by a guy, not for romance but more for asking me for my forgiveness.. Long story and a childish one so not worth going into details.. Anyway, back then, his soon-to-be-girlfriend-material gal friend, who also happened to be my good friend, suggested sending me flowers to appease my anger ( i was a volcano in sec sch..you dont want to come near me when i am angry..) and even made them for him. How do i know it was made by her and not him? Well, she confessed to me later and apologised about the poor workmanship.. I dont mind the workmanship as much as i wanted to strangle her more for making me the center of the attention of the whole class with that damn bouquet..

The other two bouquets happened to be given by this same good friend a year or two later for my birthdays.. Her skill had improved tremendously by then (maybe from making the same flowers for everyone? heehee).. My favourite is the one below...


Why? Cos the flowers are made of paper loh.. heehee

With no place to keep them and not knowing how to maintain them (the whole things are covered in dust, making me sneeze a lot :p), i had to throw them away but not without taking these pics to remember them by.. Thank you, Huizhen.. For your effort and patience.. I will always remember it :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home