~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Monday, October 16, 2006

The Devil wears Prada



I went to watch "The Devil wears Prada" a few weeks ago before it ended its run in the local theatre. I was kindly accompanied by dear Meiping and Chalotte, who even choose West Mall for the location to accomodate me.. Heehee.. Meiping even skipped yoga lesson for me specially...

Loved the movie cos it is really very fast-paced and interesting.. It is not like others that have some parts that made you bored to tears.. All the dialogues inside make me either want to laugh, cry, think... No time to want to fall asleep.. In case you have missed it already, wait for the vcd loh..

Meiping is so cute cos the moment she saw Anne Hathaway in the movie, she started to say that "her eyes are very big" over and over again... Haha, i love my friends.. :p

2 Comments:

  • i also watched the movie.
    quite nice.
    haha~

    By Blogger Pauline, at 3:36 PM  

  • i still think chalotte cuter la! =P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home