~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Korean dinner

My manager treated some of us to Korean dinner after work last last saturday...

Here's what I ordered.

Chicken ramen in korean style... It was so spicy that I cannot finish it... Guess this means i should not go Korea at all hor since i cannot eat spicy food...

I have a colleague, Kim Foo, who is so cute... He told us that once he eat any spicy food, his head will be very itchy.. hahaha.. So there we were all laughing as he ate and scratched his head... In the end, he finished his food faster than most of us.. Dotz..

I also got teased and paired with another colleague, Terence... Just because we happened to eat and stop at the same speed... Dot dot dotz... They all kept saying i am too guai, cos it seemed that all i ever did is work and work.. Well, they never see my playful side bah.. Now, i really really have the urge to go sing ktv.. Lalalala...

3 Comments:

  • I've never tried any korean food, wanna recommand some korean restaurants to Yanzi gor gor? hehe, hehehe.....

    By Blogger 洛奇飞, at 12:32 AM  

  • Eh... post Terence picture to show show leh...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:50 PM  

  • Yanzi kor kor: I am not an expert in food leh.. later recommend bad places leh... hehehe,,

    jay daddy: why so kaypo ah?

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home