~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Monday, October 02, 2006

Love....

Yesterday, on my way home, i saw 2 gals struggling together by the roadside.. Apparently, one of them wanted to commit suicide and the other gal is trying to stop her. In my opinion, if you really want to die, choosing a building to jump from will be much faster than being knocked over on THAT road. Cos it is not even a big road with lots of traffic, it is just that tiny stretch of road inside Bukit Batok Central.

Ok, i digress.. It seemed that the gal is suffering over a lost relationship. Anyway, what is the matter with the young people nowadays? Wanting to die when one broke up does not seem to be a good decision to me. Alright, i cant really judge since love had never touch me yet so i probably dont understand what is so special about it that one will die without it.

Hey, actually i do understand. Cos i do have love. But not those BGR type of love.. Love from my family, love from my friends.. and most important of all, love from myself. Well, so i guess love is important, depending on which aspect you are looking at. I'm going to start loving myself more and more.. Hooray for me!!! Tata~~~

4 Comments:

  • Agree...nowadays people fail to realise how lucky they are. To give up life so easily.

    By Blogger Jia, at 10:39 AM  

  • I got frens who behaved like that too...sometimes I feel like slapping the faces over and over when they want to commit sucide over failed r/s but then again, they are my frens...so...must standby them thru the miserable times.

    By Blogger defy angel, at 1:44 PM  

  • love? it's a harmful thing..
    Kit

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:58 AM  

  • spuid: Yeah, they dont understand life itself is the ultimate thing that they should be pursuing, not some stupid love thing..

    defy_angel: Haiz.. it is a pain in the ass to have such friends..

    kit: Agree!!

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 3:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home