~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Friday, December 29, 2006

Christmas GIfts

Sharing with you what I bought for Christmas for friends and myself...

First Round...


Second Round...



This soft toy is so big and huggable that i almost couldnt bear to give it away.. But keeping will means hiding it from mom so never mind lah :p


Wrapped gifts - wrapped till i sianz.. :p

I think i spent like $500 on all the gifts for other ppl.. I "reported work" to Orchard Road everyday after work and just shop shop shop.... Endless shopping.. Then imagine i have to carry everything and take the crowded bus.. Sibeh disgusting.. Can i convince myself not to do this again next year... very ma fan leh :p



Gifts i got... Just realised i got 3 hp holders... anyone wants to sponser me a new hp so that i can put inside the holder?

Then i also do some christmas shopping for moi myself.. Think i spent like $300 bah...


Things i got for myself..


Cute hippo-can record a msg one.. But dont know what to record :p


Pretty shoes


"Poi Poi" type of skirt... Dont know i will wear it or not.. heehee..


Pink and white tops


I love this red dress but think i probably only be able to wear it for Chinese New Year bah.. haha.. Bought a black belt to match it tooooo :p

Okie, that's all for Christmas.. :p

3 Comments:

  • :D so funny, you are the kind that will buy clothes and not wear them one. :D might as well take picture and then blow it up and hang it in your closet right? :D

    k la, just kidding, thats what money are for. to buy things that you like. :)

    Happy Belated Christmas and Happy New Year!

    2007 is going to be your Best Year Yet Chocolate!

    love you~

    By Blogger Amanda Val Ng, at 1:27 PM  

  • Wow girl, that's a lot of shopping.
    Hahaha...I love to buy xmas presents based on theme...like "Childhood" but this year, damm lazy to think of someting. Wanted to be a DIY xmas which means make things for my frens but ended up buying instead...

    Enjoy ur xmas pressies and Happy Holidays! Yippee..it's a damm long weekend for us!

    By Blogger defy angel, at 12:51 AM  

  • val dear: You bully me.. haha.. Thanks for the wishes..

    defy_angel: Yeah, spent too much.. a bit broke this month.. haiz..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home