~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Giving presents

Why do people give presents? Because it is the season of giving? Because everyone else is doing it?

Giving presents should be because you really want to give something to bring a smile onto the receiver's face.. Even if the present is just a few bucks.. Everyone is happy to receive something as it show that they are not forgetten..

Imagine everyone except you, received a present.. Wont you feel lonely and sad and uncherished? So dont do that to someone you like... With that said, i must go and wrap my presents liao.. Stress stress stress..

3 Comments:

  • so where's my present? :)
    Merry Christmas~!!!

    By Blogger cHrissy, at 9:16 PM  

  • I really wanna give you my blessing:

    Merry Christmas!!!

    呵呵,呵呵呵.....

    By Blogger 洛奇飞, at 1:05 AM  

  • chrissy dear: I give u me, ok? So rare one :p

    燕兄: Thanks wor..

    Chris: Merry Christmas to u too..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home