~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Monday, December 25, 2006

My 23th Birthday Pics

Okie, celebrated my 23th Birthday last month.. Getting older liao... Sob sob..

My colleagues planned a surprise party for me, though i kinda suspected it already cos i accidentally saw them writing the card for me in the morning.. Heehee~~ I actually changed 3 outfits that day..


My Birthday Cake.. Chocolatey nice!!!


Me holding my birthday present and card...


Yea!!


Making a wish...


A pics with the yandaos in my office.. only got 4 guys anyway, but the other two are overseas then..


My manager, Lisa and me..


Me wearing my birthday gift..

Tell you a funny thing.. Actually, i went shopping at Vivocity the day before my birthday with some of my colleagues.. Then I saw this dress at Series and went to try.. Quite nice so I wanted to buy.. When i went to try another top, my colleagues ba gak together with the sales ppl to lie to me that the dress is reserved by someone else and they dont have any stock at the moment.. I was a bit blur and feeling weird at that time.. But decided to just buy the dress the next day at the Citylink branch loh.. In the end, no need already as they had given it to me.. So sweet of them and so naive of me hor :p


Jingwen and me.. I am actually wearing my colleague's cheongsum as she had brought it for us to try..


Our group pic... (photoshopped by Jac)

Went down after work to Citylink to eat at New York New York with poly friends. They also helped me to celebrate by buying me chocolates for present and a cake..


Pic with my poly mates and my foo foo bear..


Normal pic.. :p


The bad thing about sitting under the light is that my face looked damn white loh...


Act cute in Kim Sam Soon style...


Group pic (without Cheng Ying)


Me with my main course..


I ordered their ribs.. but think i dont like.. I am not much of a ribs person...


My Birthday cake.. Fruit cake from Bengawan solo


Me with cake..


Old liao.. 23 liao.. Friends still help me to remind myself..


Me is tai tai in the making.. dont know how to cut cake one.. Must ask housewife Karen to do it liao.. :p


Eating cake...


Eating strawberries and cherry


Eating KIWIS~~


Take pictures...

In the end, i need to leave early.. Quite paiseh cos i was the one who suggested this meeting...


My gift...


Chocolates~~


Think my friends were a bit bored so they decorated the free candy floss..

That's all for my birthday.. Wishing all of you a Merry Christmas!!!

7 Comments:

  • Orange themed birthday?

    Happy Belated Birthday and Merry Christmas!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:45 AM  

  • 23 onli. Swap the 2 digits and I am still older than 32.

    Merry X'mas to u.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 4:35 PM  

  • Merry Christmas!!

    By Blogger DK, at 4:49 PM  

  • Happy Belated Birthday greetings, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

    isn't it great to grow another year old wiser ... cheers!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:20 PM  

  • Merry Xmas & a belated Happy Bday!
    Hope you enjoy the xmas holiday!

    By Blogger defy angel, at 12:37 AM  

  • To All:

    Thanks for the wishes.. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you!!

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 8:33 AM  

  • You are one lucky girl, who ever you are. Have a blessed new year!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home