~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Pan's Labyrinth



I went to watch the movie, "Pan's labyrinth" yesterday.. Basically, my eyes were fixed on the screen throughout, because if i dont, i will lose track of the whole thing since the language was in another language (Spanish?). Overall, it is a very simple film for me.. A plot set against the Spanish civil war and a female child set in the middle of it, using fantasy to escape the reality of life.

So in the end, was it just a fantasy or was it true? I hope it was real, for her sake.. And she herself had thought of it as real, anyway.. And she was happy when she left.. Sighz.. Now, if anyone can help me find the mp3 of the lullaby, "Nana Del Laberinto Del Fauno" in the movie? *Blink Blink* Thanks wor.. :p

1 Comments:

  • Hay cute cute photo of you (on 2000 Bloggers)--I want you to be part of this one too-
    http://hotelanyware.blogspot.com/2007/01/2000-bloggers-american-idol-meets.html

    By Blogger Hotel @nyware, at 2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home