~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Birthday...

This is a very late post... I actually went to watch the movie, Happy Birthday the day it came out...



Basically, the story is like the typical Korean drama.. Boy meets girl, both fall in love.. They broke up due to long distance relationship. But they still love each other throughout the years. Finally when they got reunited, the boy suffered from cancer. Boy hid it from the girl and pretend that he got married with someone else and left. Girl is heartbroken but was still content with the birthday message the boy sent to her every year. She never know that the boy had died....



The first thought i had is that Louis Koo is so yandao... Whoopee.... I love the movie song so much, i will probably get the soundtrack or something...

Overall, the movie is not bad but I think i want to watch it in Cantonese.. Cos that was the language it was filmed in mah.. It is a very simple and touching movie.. Though, i did feel that both of them are so stupid to waste so much time in denying their love and commitment. The girl is scared to be hurt and the boy is stupid not to recognise the fear. In the end, all it left was regret.

I think the boy should not have lied and left... Ended up the gal will be even sadder once she know the truth, that she did not even see him for the last time. Unless she can be kept in the dark forever... Life sometimes can be just like that.. So everyone, dont wait anymore... Go and tell the one you love how much you love him/her...

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you. :)

1 Comments:

  • Ya I think it's stupid also. I don't like this kind of movie. Want just faster say. But in real life.. If I'm sick I might not say also. I will lah, a few moments before I go lor.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home