~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

On course...

I had a horrible dream last nite... Dreamed that i only have a $100 left in my bank account... Scary... Guess money problems are really getting to me lately...

On course this two days so feel very happy and relaxed.. But heard that GM want to see me today cos my sales are bad.. Really lazy to go back office loh.. Who is going to pay for my transport? Want to ignore her and see her tomorrow instead... :p

Someone just commented that my D&D photos looked horrible.. And i feel like slapping him... Hmphz...

5 Comments:

  • Me no need dream, account always about S$100 +/- 5% :(
    Constant nightmare...

    By Blogger Old Beng, at 2:18 PM  

  • Hunts for the D&D photos

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:25 AM  

  • jiayou jiayou

    By Blogger Starvian, at 2:05 AM  

  • old beng: Dotz.. U spend alot ah...

    chris: Haha.. i will post it later once i got all of the pics..

    starvian: jiayou for my sales?? Thanks wor..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 9:51 PM  

  • Your dream all very relevant one. Food and money. All the basic necessities of life.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home