~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Sunday, March 11, 2007

sick till lost voice

Hi all... Ya, I am now officially at home, resting my "voice" cos it is now as sexy as fingernails being scratched across a blackboard.. Okie, not so screechy lah..But this sore throat has really tortured me for the past 5days.. The doctor said that it was caused by my nose.. *scratch head* Nose can made my throat so sore? Cant figure it out.. Anyway, gotten 2 days of mc and can sleep more and more liao.. Nitey :p

4 Comments:

  • No la, don't blame your nose, it's definitely your mouth cos you ate too much chocolates liao.

    So while your sore throat needs a good rest, can I have the remaining chocolates of yours?

    By Blogger Old Beng, at 7:29 PM  

  • old beng: Unfortunately, i had finished them all... Hahaha.. so none remaining already... heehee

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 1:47 PM  

  • Get well soon!

    By Blogger Irish Church Lady :), at 9:47 AM  

  • It is the nose. I got the same problem as you. Terrible. It sounds as though i was killing a chicken. =p

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home