~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Monday, April 23, 2007

The Hill have Eyes 2



I did not watch the 1st one, but got lured to watch this movie by my colleague who watched it earlier... Can you believe this is the 1st R21 movie i had watched? Hahaha...

I can only use one word to describe the whole movie.. Creepy.. Nightmarish.. GROSS.. SICKENING... HORRIFYING... Okie okie, maybe more than one word.. Anyway, you got the point... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... I feel like puking now.. All the disgusting images are struck in my head.. Remind me once again why i prefer to watch romances and comedies more..

One funny thing was that most of the audiences were couples.. Another thing is that both my friend and I used my jacket to block out some scenes that are just toooooooooo........... Sighz.. Anyway, if you can take the "excitement", just go and watch it to pass time :p

4 Comments:

  • I have still yet to watch R21 movies.. -.-!!

    sounds like an "exciting" show... hope u don't end up having nightmares...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:14 AM  

  • she wont have nightmare, just very tired coz have erotic dreams again! lol =P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:43 PM  

  • watched The Hill have Eyes 1 on my PC several months ago, had to say... not bad less the baddies are damn ugly.

    will wait for The Hill have Eyes 2 to be available, then i'll watch on my PC again!!

    By Blogger chartao, at 10:57 AM  

  • chris: You sure or not? U never watch R21 movie.. I know why.. u watched RA movie lah... No nightmare but was having a hard time sleeping..

    weige: Please lah... I am not so perverted like u.. Watched horror show still got erotic dreams..

    leonard: Okay.. It's quite a okie show lah

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home