~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix



Just watched my favourite Harry Potter movie today.. Wanted to have something special, thus I decided to indulge and got myself the Gold Class ticket at $25 at Vivocity Golden Village...

Speaking of the Gold Class theatre, it was really an enjoyment.. First, you can actually reclined the seats and the seats are really soft and plush.. Made me almost feel asleep... Too bad, i didnt watch Pirates of the Carribean there, otherwise will really enjoyed the 3hrs show... I had officially announced that I will only go Vivocity Golden Village theatre for the Gold Class, as the normal seats are really a pain for my neck and head...

You can even order food in there, though it does cost a bit more... And there is a lounge if you have some time before the show starts.. I saw a lot of Caucasians in the lounge, enjoying a drink before their movie.. Since it was a weekday plus the ticket is quite expensive, there was only 5 of us in the whole theatre. There are 3 theatres overall and the one I was in had the most numbers of seats, 48. Anyway, next time I definitely must grab someone to accompany me and then I will order the dessert to eat... If you really want to enjoy a movie, go for the Gold Class.. Really worth it...

Back to the movie, reviews i saw were not favourable even before I watched the movie, but i chose to ignore it... Nothing to spoil my mood in watching MY HARRY POTTER.. Hahaha, i guess i am really obsessed.. I guess the less expectation, the better you will enjoy the movie.. Anyway, I am not a movie critic so wont know what is good or bad.. To me, a good movie is one that allowed me to be so engrossed in it that I laugh and i cry along with the characters....

In HP5, it affected me... I got scared enough for the characters when they are facing dangers.. I laughed when the Weasley Twins set off the series of fireworks in the exam hall.. Hated Dolores and the Ministry of Magic for their stupidity.. Cried when Sirius Black died... To me, it is a great movie.. And I cant wait for the next one.. Go go go watch it.. Support my Harry Potter, ok? :p

No time to go to buy the new book, Harry Potter and the Deathly hallows this yr.. Sighz.. Guess i will buy when the paperback is out..

p.S.I love the below poster more.. Shows a darker feel...

1 Comments:

  • *ahem* "Your" Harry Potter??

    *raised eyebrow*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home